The Versesystem is a transcendent world raised by the God of the Versesystem, who created it in 5 days. It has a large number of pits, lairs, monuments, faers and other sites and buildings.
- Pits are areas that are maintained by spirits. Lumicons build there to fend off Burdenates, and they rarely build Monuments in their place
- Lairs are areas where the Blood Moon has struck an area, building evil and can occasionally host a smoke phantom such as Karthus.
- Monuments are built over millenia by Lumicons and can be very complicated inside.
- Faers are where the Spirits are born. Stars grow plants around that area. Wizard/Mage/Friar-lumicons such as Aurora Vista can convert lumicons in that area to spirits using a 2114-mana potion from Laboratories. This is an example of a faer. This is the one where Spirits Venus, Mercury, Vienna (II) and others resided in 2008.
- There are also minor buildings and arrays outside the alphaverse where mysical lumicons and other communities reside. For Example, Nightshade was in a tower outside a Pit fighting against a Lair from 1973 to 2000 where she was defending another Monument with Crystal Bride and the rest of Nightshade Empire. The Warpler is an example of a building array.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.