- Failing an experiment with a Burdenate still there gives 20 radioactivity
- A lumicon or hunter killed by a burdenate increases radioactivity based on the level of the lumicon
- Aborting a composition with a burdenate dumps 1 radioactivity per burdenate, same amount dumped when the burdenate becomes lost
- Quarantining a scorch costs 1000 lumia and dumps 1 radioactivity
- Quarantining a burdenate costs 1 stardust and dumps 10 radioactivity
- Aborting a composition formerly dumped 5 radioactivity regardless of how many burdenates there are.
- There might be a feature where you can spend 500,000 lumia to clean 1 radioactivity
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.