Burdenates are red dots summoned by Karthus and they attack Lumicons.
- Warrior burdenates: Burdenates which destroy buildings and hide in rubble in Alphaverse Wars 1 and 2
- Arhitect burdenates: Burdenates who stay in Karthus' Lair and build graveyards and other buildings for more Burdenates to be summoned.
- Nightshade Empire Savages: Burdenates who intentionally attack Nightshade Empire. They usually throw a burmojenate and also mainly target Rolleye.
- Blazered burdenates: See The Warpler
- Shifelings: Burdenates, flying imps or Karthus Disaster burmojenates which intentionally fight the Pole of Leadership Empire or the Red color constant
- Vistalings: Burdenates and flying imps that attack the Enviroball Empire
- Clastrones: Burdenates prominently forming the Tengrimu Pyroclastorne Empire, invading Tetramounts and Zeldaforme.
- LumiLab burdenates: see below
- Pole of Leadership burdenates: Burdenates who intentionally fire darts at media or kill lumicons guarding it.
In the LumiLabEdit
A Lumi-Lab burdenate is a "dummy" proto-lumicon that has a surname deemed as "burdenous". It'll damage experiments if low pix is used. Burdentes "dummy" proto-lumicons in a one-in-393.625 chance.