Developers of this dashboard should read this before editing the page:
Note: The manual updating requires a lot of workers, time and sometimes even bots to update the page. I cannot develop such things myself. A developer (specifically Mistik) should develop a script (like Agarstalker) to find verbatim names from servers under the conditions
- All agar.io names should be taken from the leaderboard, not just the top 10
- There should be an option to find agar.io names from all servers in all regions and game modes, including team mode; don't try to resolve any server stacking problem
- There should be Game mode filters and region filters or serarching for individual servers
- Try to fix Omi the Bot
- There will be a list, after successfully joining the room, get the last "findServer" located in the bottom of the list, click on it and a sidebar will show up.
- Click on the Preview tab of the sidebar.
- Copy the "ip" field.
- Paste it after [http://agar.io/?sip= and insert a "]" at the end.
- The first word should be FFA for FFA servers, Teams for Team mode servers and Exp for Experimental servers.
- The two digits at the end should always be the last two digits of the pasted IP
- The markup should have <span style="color:(color code);"> before the text and a </span>.
- Replacing (color code) in the markup, it should be #000000 for closed servers, #FF0000 for FFA/Experimental servers with no teamers and team mode servers where a color has between 50 and 75%, #FFFF00 for contested team mode leaderboards and #00FF00 for FFA arenas with teamers and team mode arenas.
- <span style="color:#00FF00;">Solo players dominate this server</span> for FFA/Experimental servers with solo players
- <span style="color:#FFFF00;">Teamers dominate this server</span> for FFA/Experimental servers with small teamers (<10000 mass)
- <span style="color:#FF0000;">One or more slow teamers are dominating the server</span> for FFA/Experimental servers with a big teamer (explanatory by a big (>=15000 mass) cell near a smaller cell (~4000 mass) or the big cell is split in 16).
- <span style="color:#0000FF;">The server has just started</span> for FFA/Experimental servers with a cell smaller than 2000 mass or team mode servers with a cell less than 750 mass
- <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">The leaderboard is contested</span> for team mode servers with a contested leaderbord
- <span style="color:#000000;">Closed server</span> for closed servers
These templates are for team mode servers with a color over 50% of the global mass
- <span style="color:#FF0000;">Red is dominating the server</span>
- <span style="color:#00FF00;">Green is dominating the server</span>
- <span style="color:#0000FF;">Blue is dominating the server</span>